Gem Gravure is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated.
- You will always be advised when Gem Gravure is collecting information about you or your online preferences and expectations and it will be made clear how that information is to be used.
- You will be able to choose whether or not you want to provide that information.
- Any information collected about you will be secure and not shared with any third parties unless you give prior permission for that information to be shared.
- You will have access to any personal information Gem Gravure collects and keeps about you and you will be able to securely change or delete that information at any time.
Despite any representations concerning privacy, Gem Gravure reserves the right to disclose without notice to you any information in its possession if required to do so by law or upon a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, to protect or defend our rights or property, or to respond to an emergency situation.
In order to improve our site, we utilize "cookies" to maintain a record of your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to a web browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Gem Gravure with personal identifiable information. If you do not wish to accept cookies you will find instructions for disabling this function within your browser.
Information We Collect
Gem Gravure collects the following types of information through GemGravure.com:
- Information you provide. Personal data you provide when registering for our products and services, responding to questionnaires or surveys, or contacting Gem Gravure customer service.
- Information collected automatically. Your IP address and non-identifying information about your use of Gem Gravure Sites may be collected automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies. Your website browser software can be set to reject all cookies; however, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s essential features, which may not work if you reject cookies.
Gem Gravure's website is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. Gem Gravure does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and Gem Gravure does not knowingly market its products or services to children.
Links to Other Sites
As a convenience to you, Gem Gravure's website may provide links to websites operated by other entities. While Gem Gravure tries to link only to sites that share Gem Gravure's high standards and respect for privacy, Gem Gravure is not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by such other sites.
Changes to this Policy
Gem Gravure, Inc.
112 School Street
Hanover, MA 02339
Phone: (781) 878-0456